- Au Pair families must be ready and willing to open their homes to the Au Pair 2-5 days a week, depending on their preference. This is because for an Au Pair to be successful, they must become an active member of the family they are assigned to, for a specified period of time.
- However, that’s all that is required from families – a welcoming environment, filled with people ready to learn. This is because unlike other Au Pair platforms, we cover the cost of insurance and social security for our Au Pairs. Also, our Au Pair’s do not require room and board as they are not traveling abroad with a need for this or a stipend.
- The Au Pair is not to be given assigned chores or such household tasks. This Au Pair service is not like others in that our Au Pairs are not houseworkers or nannies. This is a companionship service, where our Au Pairs will spend time with families for language immersion purposes.
- To learn more about benefits and apply click here
Au Pair Responsibilities
- Au Pairs are responsible for taking care of the children during their assigned work hours. They may play games with the children, help them with homework, and do other activities that are approved by the family.
- Au Pairs must communicate with the children only in Arabic to provide Arabic immersion.
- Au Pairs must attend training sessions with Au Pair Jordan to prepare for the experience.
- Au Pairs may be responsible for transporting children to and from school and after-school activities. The company Uber account will be used for all transportation.